Halo Master Muppets
Halo Master Muppets
Halo Master Muppets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For All Halo Fans And Gamers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterDonateLog in

HALO REACH ACHEIVEMENTS AND HOW TO`s

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SE DarkAnubis
Grunt
Grunt
SE DarkAnubis

HALO REACH ACHEIVEMENTS AND HOW TO`s Empty
PostSubject: HALO REACH ACHEIVEMENTS AND HOW TO`s   HALO REACH ACHEIVEMENTS AND HOW TO`s I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:56 pm

Ill start with the firefight acheivements these arnt hard

1. get 40,000 total score across the entire party
2. get 200,00 total score across the entire party
3. get 1,000,000 score across the entire party, this one will take a bit of time well about 4-5 hours if your doing it on easy mode.
1. and 2. can be done in a few hours , me,gixer,icce and lib did this tuesdsay night but it was late on so we didn`t keep going for the 1,000,000, .
but we did notice if a team member kills you 3 times you now get the option to boot them everytime after the 3rd betrayal while in firefight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.halomastermuppets.co.uk
dark hado 666
Grunt
Grunt

HALO REACH ACHEIVEMENTS AND HOW TO`s Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH ACHEIVEMENTS AND HOW TO`s   HALO REACH ACHEIVEMENTS AND HOW TO`s I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:29 am

Hey guys, I know some of you have trouble getting the If They Came to Hear Me Beg achievement because it's bugged. Well I found a bug that will give it to you 100% if the time. If you've done the free fall assassinate enough times and are good at the timing this is all you have to do...run, jump, when you're far enough disable run, when you know you can do the assassinate press start to pause the game, leave it paused for about 15 seconds, then when you unpause immediately press and hold down your assassinate button.
Back to top Go down

HALO REACH ACHEIVEMENTS AND HOW TO`s
Page 1 of 1