Halo Master Muppets
Halo Master Muppets
Halo Master Muppets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For All Halo Fans And Gamers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterDonateLog in

Update 06.09.2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SE DarkAnubis
Grunt
Grunt
SE DarkAnubis

Update 06.09.2010 Empty
PostSubject: Update 06.09.2010   Update 06.09.2010 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:56 pm

updates this fine monday morning/afternoon are.
1. on website - added link to the new xb360 controller coming out november in the STATES and begining of 2011 in EU and the UK.
2. on website - updated te4h Halo 2 Vista maps page with all this onths links and a few picks care of Dennis of the Halo Map
community.
3. on website - changed the youtube link on first page to a SWAT game from the new Halo Reach posted to youtube by Bungie.
4. on website - added a video to the video page of a dancing spartan also posted to youtube by Bungie.
5. added a modding page to the website but not added links yet while i think what we should use it fro was theing of painted and lights added to controllers ? . not turbo pads or anything elligal. let me know what oyu think in a pm to me.
6. added a mod catagory and thread ready fro anyone wanting to put any info up again this is for painting lights modding but not for flashing or chipping we at this forum do not agree with any illegal act or the theift of any copyrighted material.
Back to top Go down
http://www.halomastermuppets.co.uk

Update 06.09.2010
Page 1 of 1