Halo Master Muppets
Halo Master Muppets
Halo Master Muppets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For All Halo Fans And Gamers

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterDonateLog in

BIG BIG BIG UPDATE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SE DarkAnubis
Grunt
Grunt
SE DarkAnubis

BIG BIG BIG UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: BIG BIG BIG UPDATE   BIG BIG BIG UPDATE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:42 pm

well with being busy with one thing and another not had much time to do things and then the snow comes and i got all the time in the world.
So i re did the www.halomastermuppets.co.uk website from scratch and got rid of everything which i and icclefee think is not us or no point now we got space for everytihng we as halomastermuppets do so if you got a little clip or anything uploading to youtube and our site it no problem now.
Icclefee been busy and done a full overhaul of all the threads and even put a lovelly new header on . just love the water effect. 1 question thow were are the fish and the stream? Laughing
Think fee done a great job . welldone fee now pass the brsin over to me so i can use it for a bit Smile .
one last not we haded a page on the website so that if oyur a member and want to be on our stats list . go for it . later we might had a gamer card page cos if we do a halo one certain ones will always be top.
Back to top Go down
http://www.halomastermuppets.co.uk
SE Lucky
Grunt
Grunt
SE Lucky

BIG BIG BIG UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG BIG BIG UPDATE   BIG BIG BIG UPDATE I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:22 pm

awesome picture fee
Back to top Go down

BIG BIG BIG UPDATE
Page 1 of 1